- Always respect everyone and everything
- MUST wear wristband at ALL times (anyone caught not wearing a wristband will be charged the full $100 ticket price or leave the property immediately.
- B.Y.O.B – glass bottles ARE allowed (please be responsible)
- NO unauthorized/guerrilla vending
- NO swimming/fishing/wading in ponds
- NO outside firewood (due to a Emerald Ash Borer infestation) firewood sold on site
- NO fireworks / weapons / n2o
- NO artificial music, period. There will be plenty of music provided all weekend, only drums & other instruments (guitar, fiddle, banjo, mandolin, bass guitar, harmonica, cowbell, tambourine, jaw harp, dulcimer, etc.) will be allowed to be played by festival goers. This means NO RADIOS, remember to be respectful of your neighbors.
- NO entry onto the property before 12:00pm on Thursday 3/27/14
- Everyone must leave the property by 5:00PM on Sunday 3/30/14
- When parking you MUST follow the instructions given by the person parking you!
- Follow any other signs you see while you are at Poston Lake Music Park
Camping with your vehicle
Everyone can camp with their vehicles or pack your gear and hike into the woods!.
There is a $50 fee for each dog for the weekend. Each dog MUST have current tags, INCLUDING rabies and MUST be on a leash at all times. Any dog caught without its leash will be fined $50 per incident. If the dog owner does not have the fine amount they must leave the event with the dog. Pay your fee now:
RV / Campers
There is a $75 RV fee to be paid in cash at the gate, there is NO electric or water available & NO choice on placement. There is a designated area on the property which is flat and solid regardless of weather. There is a designated allotment of space with each RV spot to fit the RV/camper + 1-2 vehicles + 1-2 tents. Reserve your space now:
Kids / kids area / family camping
Hoopla in the Hills continuously has a strong portion of it’s energy going towards the Kids Area & 2014 will be no exception. Remember kids under 15 are FREE!
- Kids Area will both be roped off and will be conveniently located with in viewing distance of the restrooms, food & craft vending, concert field & stages, and front gate / information / first aid area.
- All kids in the Kids Area MUST be accompanied by an adult (NO Adults without kids!!!) and must be under the age of 15.
- Family Camping will be located directly next to the Kids Area and you must have a child with you in order to camp in Family Camping
- There will be NO SMOKING or DRINKING in the Kids Area
- There will be NO SMOKING in Family Camping
Kids Area Hours of Operation:
- Friday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
***Kids Parade @ 1:00pm on Saturday. After that stick around for the puppet show!***
Food will be available 24 hours a day beginning with the gates opening at 12pm on Thursday until the gates close at 5pm on Sunday.
As always there will be a wide variety of craft vendors lining the concert field.